- This event has passed.
Fresno EDC 16th Annual Real Estate Forecast
April 11 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
THE FUTURE IS NOW
Join Fresno County EDC for our 16th Annual Real Estate Forecast. This exciting event will discuss the health of Fresno County’s booming real estate industry and how we are “Growing the California Dream“! It is an essential event for realtors, developers, investors, and business and civic leaders to attend as well as a great networking opportunity.
What real estate sectors will be discussed?
We will have industry leaders discussing multiple real estate sectors including Residential, Industrial, Agriculture, Multi-Family, Retail, Office and Opportunity Zones!
What to expect?
As a guest, stop and have your pictures taken, network with our sponsor booths, enjoy hors d’oeuvres, an incredible no-host cocktail hour, and a complimentary publication that highlights & forecasts the real estate market including statistical data, market comparisons, and future projects within Fresno County.
Who are the panelists?
- Nico Gentile will discuss Residential Real Estate
- Robert Wiebe will discuss Opportunity Zones
- Ethan Smith will discuss Industrial Real Estate
- Sullivan Grosz will discuss Agriculture Real Estate
- Robin Kane will discuss Multi-Family Real Estate
- Rachael Orlando will discuss Retail Real Estate
- Brandon Lamonica will discuss Office Real Estate
How many people attend?
Over 400 people attend annually, and we look forward to seeing you at this educational event!