- This event has passed.
Trade Pro Workshop
November 19, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
The Fresno Energy Watch, Fresno County Economic Development Corporation (EDC), and the Fresno Area Hispanic Foundation’s Downtown Business Hub are pleased to announce an opportunity for local contractors to learn about the advantages of enrolling in Pacific Gas & Electric Company’s (PG&E) Trade Professional Alliance Program.
Enrollment in the Trade Professional Alliance program serves as an expansion opportunity if you sell, install, or service products in the following categories:
- Food-service equipment
- Agricultural equipment
- Similar products
This one-hour workshop will provide you an overview of the program advantages and benefits, meet PG&E staff to ask questions, and begin the process of enrolling in the Trade Professional Alliance Program. Through program education, online processing, and member support, the Trade Professional Alliance Program may allow you to increase business and expand your customer base.
Trade Professional Alliance Members receive:
- Inclusion in PG&E’s Trade Professional online directory as a direct install contractor or distributor;
- Referrals from PG&E to customers looking for contractors and sales professionals;
- Education and updates about PG&E’s latest rebates;
- Interest-free financing for your customers; and
- Streamlined online rebate application processing and technical support.
This FREE workshop will take place on Tuesday, November 19th at 8:30 AM at:
Fresno Area Hispanic Foundation: Downtown Business Hub
1444 Fulton St.
Fresno, CA 93721
Space is limited, so please RSVP to Tracy Tosta at 559-724-9361 or firstname.lastname@example.org