- This event has passed.
CA Healthcare 101 – What Covered California Means for California Entrepreneurs
January 14 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Are you an entrepreneur or a small business owner looking for healthcare coverage in 2020?
Join us for an interactive discussion where we’ll explain different health plan options and enrolling in 2020 coverage. We’ll also cover recent changes to the healthcare law that might impact your health coverage, how you can benefit from tax credits to help offset your costs, and tools and resources for entrepreneurs. Specific topics include:
- Overview of the healthcare law
- What is happening in California vs. Federal regulations
- Health marketplace updates
- Small business tax credits (available to businesses and tax-exempt non-profits)
- Open enrollment for 2020
- Tools and resources available for small businesses interested in learning more about the law.
A question and answer period will follow the presentation.